The dining table is the heart of a home

Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Wish all of you a great year ahead filled with joy and happiness.

I had a blast on Christmas Day, had a great time hosting lunch at home for Christmas and my brother in law's 21st birtday celebration as well. Lots of food, laughter and joy.

Really thank God for a great family. Thank God for my immediate family, my husband and my in-laws. Love allllll of you to bits....

Thank you for a wonderful year, I'm sure more great things are coming in years to come.

Lots of recipes to come so stay tuned.
New posts coming up in the next few days once I get all the photos ready.
In the meantime, enjoy this holiday season, eat till your heart content and drive safe.

2 comments:

Post a Comment